Saturday 13 January 2007

Wooosh




Now the above image might not mean much to most people, it does to me. Click it to see the larger version by the way.

These of course happen to be my new skis, and it's something I've been waiting for for a while, not easy to get them in my size with the fitting I need, because I happen to be the complete pwn in that department. I really can't wait to go out there and splash snow all over these talented people that set up camp on the middle of a piste, or even better, just after a small incline so that folk can't see you when they're coming down the slope.

Death, will find you...

Hopefully by a snowdozer though, at least that means I won't be liable.

2 comments:

Lacrimae said...

Cmon, not like they can take away your skiing license :D

Stephan said...

LOL.

Indeed.

But I like my money too. *Chuckle*