Wednesday 10 January 2007

Science

Being someone who likes technology, I must like science too surely.

And that's right.. I do.

No, seriously, I do.

And I just have to share these two things

1) Anatomy for beginners.
A show hosted by channel4 (UK) a while ago, also on dutch tv recently, as well as available on DVD on amazon here. They literally dissect a real human body bit by bit over the course of an hour or two. It was truely fascinating.. no really, it was. It's not for those with extremely weak stomachs, but I didn't find it that bad personally, in fact it's a must for anyone even remotely interested in the human body, and aren't we all?


2) Drug testing on spiders
Click here to watch the movie
Have a look first, before reading on..

Right, for a moment I thought it was actually real, which would have been equally good. But regardless of that it is still one of the more entertaining internet movies I've seen passed around recently, and that's something.

Science, Schmience, we want to be entertained.

It's good to be able to watch this and call it "Research" though, need to find a way to use this excuse for everything entertaining I come across during the day...

No comments: