Tuesday 9 January 2007

Huzzah! Fanatics!

And I'm not even talking about these guys.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5c128f4eac

Seeing that however reminded me of a documentary on ALF, the Animal Liberation Front, that I saw recently, which according to the U.S. Government is the second most dangerous terrorist network after al-Qaeda.

For me however, these are my new heroes, truely. Risking their lives and jail-time to save other living creatures. Breaking into chicken-egg-lay-machine-operations or whatever the fudge they're called, spraying their logo (ALF, in letters, by the way) on the wall, demolishing equipment, taking 5 chickens with them to live in peace at a farm, true heroism. Also beating up the evil CEO of a research facility testing cures for humanly illnesses, he had it coming. Some call them terrorists because they wear ski-masks demolishing property and beating people up while screaming about their righteousness, some call them thrill-seekers because they go on marine-esque night-time operations avoiding the police pretending to be all cool and military.

I, call them the heroes of modern society.

Wait, that's not right... hm... what was I.. ah...now I remember...

I, call them fucking idiots.

Go find something useful to do. And thanks for dropping those "liberated" chickens off at that farm, a fox told me to pass on his regards.

No comments: