Wednesday 18 April 2007

Hi, I'm with the police..

To be honest, I couldn't think of a fitting title.... but to the point:

I just got off thehometrainer (bike thing) in my black bikey pants, all tired and about to hop into the shower. But no, some guy at the door insists on ringing the doorbell. Fair enough, I go down, and he shows police ID and asks some questions about a break-in 3 houses away from us, because of a top floor no-one else in the street has you can see into that garden and also the window through which they came. Now this makes sense, ID looked ok, guy looked ok, questions seemed ok. However when we're finished, and I walk up to grab some stuff, I notice this guy is taking a leak into the hedge of the neighbours. I took a picture too, will put that up when I connect my phone to my other pc.

I mean.. seriously.. wtf.

Called the police just to verify that this wasn't some hoax guy looking for targets or something, they said it was one of their officers. Considered being nice and telling them it was nothing, but then again... if they fine you for driving 54 in a 50 road that would be a 90 road in Belgium or so, I guess he deserves some shite for peeing in someones garden. All in the name of justice of course.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

zOMG lol dude. Wee-wee-wee, the police is coming. If he was in uniform, you should send it to the media :P

Anonymous said...

If it were britain and you showed that to the media, the guy would get suspended a police comissioner somewhere would resign and the Home Office minister would be found to be having an affair with his secretary.

Anonymous said...

Alex btw, this is not coca cola... he wasn't neanderthal :P (inside joke on Z's blog 4tw)

The Wicked Brian of the West said...

In the US, if you showed that to the media, there'd be outrage by various political action groups, a blue-ribbon panel appointed by a mayor or governor to investigate abuses by the police department, letters to the editor written, and a general hue and cry for about a month before the sound and fury signifying nothing tapered off to discuss the latest antics of Paris Bloody Hilton.