Tuesday 17 April 2007

And the lazy bastard award goes to....

So I totally suck for not writing in.. forever. It's just been hectic lately, didn't really find time in between spending time with the sweetest girl I could possibly imagine, fixing crap, and dealing with psychiatric patients at some institute who figured it would be smart to hire someone who generally doesn't give a crap about complete idiots... that, and I laugh in the face of danger, as well as the face of people with such rediculous mental disorders that there is really nothing else you can do. More on that, later, and I mean soon-later, not 2-months later.

Why write now? Because I am being paid for the next few minutes, and I have nothing to do til the end, going home isnt an option since it won't pay. Basically, the good life, except it would be the better life if I could just go I guess.

Typical case as usual, except I actually upset someone for removing their passwords. Now I'm well aware that the option to remember the password is handy, meaning you don't have to remember it yourself in that one brain cell you've got. But this, was a startup password, that you *have* to enter when you load the system. Which means, that you actually *type* it every day... and you can't remember? Jezus, just pretend you need to enter it and write it in notepad or something. Ah well; a stupid person a day, keeps me happy. Not quite as catchy as the one that had something to do with a doctor, but it works for me. :)

No comments: