Thursday 8 February 2007

I'm.. too lazy for my shirt.. too lazy for...

Well, not really. I've actually being doing a massive clean-up operation. Current status is 5 trash-bags, a huge pile of magazines, and 1 big box full of .. stuff. Ask me what I got rid of? I honestly have no idea any more, I guess I can live without it all eh.

Now, that means some stuff has happened that I haven't had time to write about yet, including something about.. snow. Will do that later.

Reason I'm posting now, is that once in a while you come across something that is so simple, you wonder why it hasn't been done before.

The USB-Cell




















Makes sense doesn't it? That, and most usb "accesories" I come across these days really are about as useful as having a sheep when you're on an abandoned island alone...... wait...

No comments: